Writers’ Mill Minutes Jan 21st 2018
Our first meeting of 2018 was fairly sparsely attended with only 12 people present. We blamed the weather, and invite anyone who wasn’t there to weigh in on the questions below:
- What do you want to achieve this year? (Feel free to add your goals to the box at February’s meeting.)
- What do you want from the Writers’ Mill this year? (Feel free to email email@example.com with your requests.)
- How important are speaker engagements to you?
- How important is it to have regular critiques?
- How important is it to have regular writing exercises at our meetings?
Continue reading Writers’ Mill Minutes 201801
Book Marketing for the Bewildered, with Walt Socha
Walt will continue his presentation in December. Meanwhile here are notes from his talk on October 15th Continue reading Book Marketing for the Bewildered, with Walt Socha
December’s meeting was more sparsely attended than usual due to snow and ice, but we still had 13 people celebrating the achievements of 2016 and setting goals for 2017. Some of those goals were goals for our future meetings, so feel free to email your opinions to SheilaD at Portlandwritersmill dot org too add your voice to our plans. This is YOUR group and these are YOUR meetings! We aim to please – and to be “writers helping writers.” Continue reading Writers’ Mill Minutes 201612